© Chuck Bishop
(click for gallery)
CNPA members are encouraged to submit articles for the Camera in the Wild, the Carolinas' Nature Photographers Association member-generated newsletter. Articles can be anything of interest to nature photographers: how-to's, reports from field outings, good places to shoot, the art and craft of photography, digital manipulation of images, philosophical opinions on nature photography, reports of success in contests and exhibitions, etc. Look at previous newsletters to get an idea of the type and size of articles. Here's your chance to get published!
- Compose your article in MS-Word or a similar application, 1-2 pages, single spaced, 12 point Times or Arial. Do not put any images in this file and do no special formatting. Include your complete personal contact information.
- Select 3-5 images, 4" on the longest side at 300ppi (or larger if sending a CD). If you wish, give captions in the Word document (above) with a description of which photo they accompany.
- Attach the above to an email sent to the address below, or put on a CD and snail mail below. Completely identify yourself.
- Email me now and inform me of your intention to submit an article.
- If you feel you're not a writer, I have a member who has offered to write your text (for a fee).
Bob Williams, Editor
1500 Marchant Avenue
Columbia, SC 29203-2046