CNPA - Home
Membership | Regions | Galleries | Calendar | Events | Magazine

Go Back   CNPA Forums > Regional Forums > South Carolina - Charleston
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-12-2012, 11:07 PM

Default February Meeting Reminder

Hi all,

Kenny and I are just back from another wonderful annual meeting and hope that all that attended had just as an inspiring weekend as we did.
Our speakers, Bob Krist, Deborah Sandidge, Mollie Isaacs and Mary Lindhjem and Ed Heaton each put on entertaining and informative presentation. I believe I walked away from each that I attended with a new idea or thought on how to improve my photography.

We have an exciting meeting lined up for you this week. With this meeting we will be starting up a new “Tech Series” presented by Kate Silvia. This month’s topic will be "How to Improve Your Photos in Less than a Minute".

Our main speaker will be author and photographer (and new CNPA member) Patrick Harwood. Patrick is the author of “ The Birds of Magnolia Cemetery: Charleston’s Secret Bird Sanctuary”. He will be sharing his images and also talking about the publishing process. Patrick will have copies of his book available at the meeting and will be more than happy to sign any purchased. Books are $29.95 and he will take cash or checks.

We do not have a member for our “ Favorite Places” segment this meeting so if you would like to volunteer to present your favorite place, remember it’s 10 images in 15 minutes explaining why it’s your favorite, just email one of and let us know.

The meeting will be on Thursday Feb. 16th at 7:30pm at North Charleston City Hall, second floor in the Montague Room.

Hope to see many of you there and help us kick off our 2012 schedule.

Sue