CNPA - Home
Membership | Regions | Galleries | Calendar | Events | Magazine

Go Back   CNPA Forums > Special Interest Group Forums > Kayak and Canoe Photography Special Interest Group
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-28-2011, 03:51 PM
Default Kayak gear discounts

I have negotiated for CNPA members the following Discounts that I will be able to discuss more fully at the Annual Meeting.
-A 10% 2011 Annual Discount on anything at Sunrift Adventures in Travelers Rest S.C. They are an excellent retailer of all types of Outdoor Gear including kayaks and they have a major rental and demo sale every year starting the first saturday after Labor Day. I will have a discount coupon to pass out at the Annual Meeting for those attending. Our key contact is Frost Walker at 864-834-3019.
-A 15% Discount that will run from February 10th through the end of May directly with the following Manufacturer KAYALU. Kayalu is a new company that manufactures both reliable and sturdy camera mounts for kayaks, planes, boats, cars, trucks etc, etc as well as the Kayalite Deck Anchor and Stern Light which is a needed safety accessory for all night kayak paddles and an innovative Navigation light that should prove real useful for light painting purposes at night. I will have at least two of these products at the Annual Meeting and available for demonstration at our Charlotte Mid year outings at the end of May. Kayalu's President Steve Hollinger has graciously allowed this discount to apply to all CNPA members again through the end of May 2011. Their website is and the phone number is 617-338-2222.
Look forward to seeing you all at our Annual Meeting or on a 2011 Kayak outing.
Best regards
Russ Gavitt
Cell Phone 704-904-6288